Total Effects Touch of Foundation is a daily moisturiser which provides 7 anti-ageing benefits plus a touch of Max factor foundation to even out skin tone:
- Line Minimization: Visibly reduces the appearance of fine line and wrinkles.
- Nourishing Moisturisation: For a radiant, healthy glow.
- Subtle Firming: Hydrates for firmer skin appearance.
- Gentle Exfoliation: Smoothes and evens skin texture.
- With Anti Oxidants: Helps prevent the appearance of premature signs of ageing to the skin’s surface layers.
- Pore Refinement: Minimizes the appearance of pores.
- Brightening: Improves skin surface dullness.
In general I’ve always liked Olay products, even back when it was Oil of Ulay, and this is no exception. It seems a little heavier than other moisturisers with a “hint of foundation” but it blends nicely and gives a really natural finish. It has spf 15 which is great for everyday usage any time of year, especially as we head towards spring when we’re not nessessarily thinking about the damage we can get from what little sun we get! Definately a useful, good quality product for those who like a nice light coverage.
Buy it at my Beauty Buys Store